1. Elfe
#6977 Hier à 11h32

1. sorcière

"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#6978 Hier à 13h19
2 Sorcière

« A forest where gods and humans face each other. »

#6979 Hier à 13h41

3. sorcière

"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#6980 Hier à 14h31
1. Elfe
#6981 Hier à 19h46
2 Elfe
#6982 Hier à 20h01
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────
• 1 •
Sorcières
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────
• 1 •
Sorcières
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────

#6983 Hier à 20h03

2. sorcière

"I shall carve my legacy into the bones of this world."


#6984 Hier à 20h06
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────
• 3 •
Sorcières
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────
• 3 •
Sorcières
────────────── ☾ ☽ ──────────────

#6985 Hier à 20h29
1 Elfe
#6986 Hier à 21h06
1 Sorcière

« A forest where gods and humans face each other. »

#6987 Hier à 21h16
1. Elfe
Dernière modification par Shimy54 (Hier à 21h16)
#6988 Il y a 17 minutes
2 Elfe
